Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cafe Gratitude - Los Angeles

We finally made our way to Cafe Gratitude today and were happy with the experience; good food, nice ambience and delicious dessert! 

And importantly, my non-vegan hubby liked the food. Yeah! 

I AM ELATED - that's what I had. Raw version of enchilada, made of live spinach tortilla with sprouted seed filling, spicy mole and cashew sour cream, served with creamy chipotle  coleslaw and greens. 

I AM GRACEFUL - Hubby loved his quinoa bowl with kale, tomato, black beans, sprouts and pesto sauce


For dessert, the waiter arrived at the table and said, you are adoring. Yes, that what I ordered :-)  "I AM ADORING", aka tiramisu. I was still full from my main when it arrived, but couldn't resist myself from eating it. I ended up having most of it to go.

Hubby and I enjoyed "I AM BLISS" - chocolate hazelnut cream torte. Both desserts were insanely good and they both were raw. No picture of "I AM BLISS" - it was gone in a flush. 

- I AM HOOKED - :-) and will return soon.



When we were eating, we spotted Julie Stiles come in for to-go order.


Cafe Gratitude
639 Larchmont Boulevard, 
Los Angeles, CA 90004
(323) 580-6383

  

No comments: